Pork / Beef Steak Filipino Style
- 3/4 kilo tender pork or beef steaks, sliced
- 1 tablespoon kalamansi or lemon juice
- 5 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1 small piece ginger, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup onions, sliced in rings
- 4 tablespoons cooking oil
- Marinate the pork or beef steak in kalamansi (lemon) juice, garlic, ginger, soy sauce and pepper for 30 minutes.
- In a frying pan, add cooking oil. Add the marinated pork or beef steak and cook slow until done.
- Increase heat for a minute or two to brown steaks.
- Add the sliced onions and continue to cook for another minute.
- Serve hot including the oil and sauce.
- Best served with hot plain rice.