- 1 lb ground pork
- 1 large onion, minced
- 1 lb shrimp, shelled and minced
- 1 can Campbell's cream of mushroom
- 1 can cream of chicken
- 4 cans of water [to dilute the creams]
- reserve the shrimp heads, pound them and obtain the juice for added flavor
- powdered atchuete
- patis to taste
- pounded chicharon [you can get this from the store]
- fried garlic [minced then fried]
- hard boiled eggs sliced
- chopped spring onions
- sliced lemon
- Heat some oil and add enough achuete powder for color.
- Saute onion, add gr. pork and cook til brown.
- Add 1/2 c water, simmer til dry.
- Add minced shrimp, cook til pink then add shrimp juice ... stir constantly to keep juice from curdling.
- Add the cream of mushroom and chicken, mix well.
- Add 4 cans of water and let simmer for 20 mins.
- Season with patis.
- Cook noodles and drain well, then pour sauce over it and mix well.
- Top with garnishings